To see if you pre-qualify for the Gastric Stomach Balloon procedure, here are a few questions we ask our patients before considering our state of the art, safe, and very successful non-surgical weight loss procedure .
Are you 18 years or older ?
Do you suffer, or have you suffered, from any of the following ?
What is your BMI ?
Fill in chart below courtesy BMI-Club
Interpreting Your BMI
|18.5- 24.9||Healthy Weight|
|25.0 – 29.9||Overweight|
|30 or over||Obese|
|Obese class I||30.0 – 34.9|
|Obese class II||35.0 – 39.9|
|Obese class III||>=40.0|
Do you suffer from any of the following ?
- Previous gastric surgery;
- Previous abdominal surgery with known post-operative intra-abdominal adhesions;
- Strictures of the (esophagus) gullet or throat;
- Any inflammatory disease of the upper gastrointestinal tract;
- Any tumors of the upper gastrointestinal tract;
- Conditions or drugs that predispose you to bleeding;
- Certain drugs, such as aspirin and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs;
- Long term steroid therapy;
- Severe renal, hepatic, pulmonary or cardiac disease;
- Psychiatric disorders;
- Alcoholism or drug addiction;
- Women who are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Can you follow a detailed program to get the very best results ?
If you answered YES to these questions, then Gastric Stomach Balloon is the way to start a new life style change for a free consultation, contact us at Options Weight Loss Clinic.